- If you want to know what's new in the latest version, you can check the
- Download the current version (2.2) as Windows installation package. If you are nor sure to have administrator rights on the target computer, you may prefer to download it as a ZIP file for manual installation.
- Installing Hemisfer is then very easy: double-click on the downloaded installation file and follow the instructions that appear. A shortcut will be placed in the start menu and on the desktop. If you downloaded instead the ZIP file, it is not complicated either: uncompress all files into a folder of your choice. You can then make a shortcut of Hemisfer.exe in your start menu or on your desktop.
- Hemisfer is provided with a few language files. You can therefore choose another language at any time without having to reinstall anything, not even to leave the software.
- After installation, the free downloadable software is limited to an image analysis within a radius of 500 pixels. This limitation is removed upon registration.
Canopix is a companion software to Hemisfer for generating random canopy pictures. Its is available as freeware without warranty or support.
Canopix (version 2.0) can be downloaded as executable file and does not need any specific installation. It runs on Windows Vista or more recent.